Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thank You!

Thank you. 
I’ll reach out to all of the donors that I personally know, but for those anonymous donors, or people who I do not know yet…Thank you.





It’s very hard for me to ask for help, which is why I couldn’t. 

It was very hard for me to accept the help, but for Max I knew it was the right thing to do.

I’m so grateful to a wonderful friend Melaina for reaching out, and Ellen (an incredible woman who didn’t even know us) at Love That Max for writing the Blog post about us and putting this fundraiser together for us.

I’ll keep you all posted, but simply, Thank you all so very much.

  Kim and Max

*For those who don’t know the back story, please read the previous post. Or Ellen’s post on her Blog “Love That Max”

No comments:

Post a Comment